Tel / Message: 832-304-4632
Allergic rhinitis, also called hay fever, develops when the body’s immune system recognizes and overreacts to something in the environment that typically causes no problems in most people.
Common symptoms include Runny nose, Itchy eyes, nose, mouth or skin, Sneezing, Stuffy nose due to blockage or congestion, Fatigue (often reported due to poor quality sleep as a result of nasal obstruction) or other emotional /physical disturbance. They are not life threatened but truly greatly affecting people’s life quality.
Currently common treatments in mainstream include using allergic medications long term or even for lifetime, or getting immunotherapy (allergy shots) for 3-5 years. 目前常见主流治疗措施包括长期甚至终生使用抗过敏药，或者采取免疫疗法（脱敏注射治疗）连续治疗3-5年。
If for any reason you don’t want to choose the regular treatments above, you may think about acupuncture and herbal medicine. 如果因为任何原因您不想釆用以上治疗，那么可以考虑一下针灸中药疗法。
What are the advantages and disadvantages to choose acupuncture? 针灸治疗有何优缺点呢？
Acupuncture Advantages: 针灸优点
1. Less side effects副作用少
2. Effective quickly. Usually you will see it starts working in 6 sessions.
3. It is a kind of individual treatment. We have a basic acupuncture solution for this disease, combined with modified treatment according to every patient’s specific constitution. Thus, during every acupuncture session, you may see the protocol slight changed according to the patient’s current situation. The basic acupuncture solution is from many years clinical experiences, developed by famous acupuncture master, Professor Jin Rui ( see pictures at left side and below, who is Dr Wang’ mentor when she studied for her Ph.D degree in Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine). 这是一种个体化治疗。我们有一套基本针灸方案，配上根据您特定体质的辨人论治。因此在每次针刺中您会看到根据当时状况治疗方案有些细微的调整。基本针灸方案是来自于多年临床经验，由著名针灸大师，广州中医药大学靳瑞教授（见左图及下图，王医生攻读博士学位时的导师）所创立。
4. We are not only controlling symptoms of allergic rhinitis, we are also healing the root, and improving/correcting the immune system. Many people found other diseases or discomfort also relieved when they are treated for allergic rhinitis with acupuncture and/or herbal medicine. That is a lifetime benefits sometimes. 采用针灸疗法不但能控制过敏性鼻炎的症状，而且能治本，能改善/较正人体免疫系统。许多病人发现在治疗过敏性鼻炎的过程中某些其它疾病或症状也得到了缓解。有时可谓终生受益。
5. We just need frequent acupuncture sessions (usually 2-3 per week) in the beginning or when it is on acute onset, when the symptoms controlled, we may follow up with every other week treatment to improve the constitution for the root, finally you may only need occasional maintenance. 仅仅在开始治疗时或急性发作时需要较频繁的针灸（通常毎周2-3次），当症状控制时我们会跟踪治疗,隔周一次针灸改善体质以治本，最终您可能只需要偶尔来调理保养。
1.For acupuncture sessions, you have to be present in the clinic by person, and every session taking around 45-60mins您必须亲临门诊来接受治疗，每次治疗耗时45分钟到1小时。
2. Most insurances doesn’t cover acupuncture/herbal medicine for treating allergic rhinitis in USA. 美国大部分医保不支付针灸/中药治疗过敏性鼻炎的费用
3. Sometimes the herbs taste not so pleasant. 有时中药的味道不太令人愉悦。
After comparing the advantages and disadvantages, you may be able to choose proper solutions for your condition. 比较优缺点后，您也许可以根据自己的状况选择适合您自己的治疗方法。
Finally, we want to remind, Whatever any method you choose, avoiding triggers by making changes to your home and to your behavior are important. 最后要提醒的是，无论您选择何种治疗，适当改变家居 环境及某些行为以避免触发过敏因素是很重要的。
Psalms 1:3 NIV
Copyright © 2023 Morningsun Health Care - All Rights Reserved.